Very cool mod for arcade, sniper and strategic mode. In fashion by a new version has been made a lot of additions and corrections. MeltyMan’s Math Mod adapted to the latest version of WoT. By installing this mod you get a beautiful sight, the ability to scale the mini-map, find out the range of your review and looking to see where your opponent. Learn more about all the possibilities below. Download free MeltyMan’s Math Mod can be on our website at the bottom of the article.
- Minimalistic, Futuristic and Effective design
- auto-configurable DAR system for Strategic mode
- dynamic speed threshold circle with loading indicator
- dynamic speed threshold circle for arcade and sniper mode
- dynamic speed threshold circles for strategic mode, with size dependable of map scale and current zoom
- old server side cross-hairs
- accurate damage indicator with 15s timer countdown
- displaying current zoom level in sniper mode
- color coded target reloading time display
- target chance to spot player in percentage and color coded distance display
- target armor in current aim
- player tank gun penetration in correct distance
- target armor arc and penetration possibility
MeltyMap’s Protractor Mod features:
- Minimap enhancement
- Minimap zoom
- 445m spotting circle on MiniMap, with configurable size
- Maximum distance of drawing view box
- Gun Arc Critical Angle rulers
- Gun Constrains lines for MiniMap
- Precise vector strategic cursor for MiniMap
- Gun Direction lines for MiniMap
- Orange alert when battle timer reaches given time amount
- Effective armor calculation for all vehicles
- In-Game real-time clock
- Battle Timer position configurable
- Zoom Mod
- Multi Stage Zoom Mod
- No Scroll with defzoom lock Mod
Copy res_mods folder from archive, paste it to your World_of_Tanks folder and overwrite any existing files.
Use a text editor with UTF8 encoding like Notepad, Notepad++, AkelPad
Edit the folowing files:
MeltyMapModSetting.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\scaleform folder.
MeltyMapProtractorSetting.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\scaleform folder.
– Zoom Mod:
avatar_input_handler.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\ folder.
– Zoom X:
zoomX.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\ folder.
– No scroll with defzoom lock:
noscroll.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\ folder.
– ServerAim with ScopeShadow remove:
ServerCross.xml file in res_mods\0.9.x\gui\ folder.