There is a very useful modification called – Tundra. Mod Tundra allows you to harvest tree crowns and foliage in sniper mode. This method of removing all vegetation gives you a significant advantage in combat. All vegetation on the map prevents the player from accurately shooting at the target, now to aim the enemy tank will be much easier.
It should be noted that the developers consider this mod cheat. Therefore, when using tundra, remember that the results of your successful game in the form of screenshots and replays should not go to open sources, as the account can be locked.
Attention: this modification of the World of Tanks client is prohibited. You use it at your own peril, the use of mod can be banned by an account.
- Use Notepad ++. You can configure the activation button in a file
- res_mods \ 0.9.x \ scripts \ client \ gui \ mods \ mod_t20160624.xml
How to install:
- Download and unzip on this path: WoT/res_mods/0.9.21.0.1/
- The option with full transparency is not yet available.
- Tested for the patch World of tanks 0.9.21.0 WOT.